In this week's Had I Known episode, I'm chatting with Saija Mahon, who has been working in digital marketing since it's early beginnings.
Saija is the founder of Mahon Digital, a boutique digital marketing agency that she is running for almost 10 years.
Her passion is to help growing businesses to achieve their sales targets by utilising advanced technologies and strategic tactics in the ever expanding online environment.
In this episode, we are chatting about the topic of what founders often get wrong about digital marketing:
- What are the things you need to have in place before you even start with digital marketing?
- How can you work out your ideal target audience?
- What tools can founders use to do competitor and market research?
- How important is SEO still?
- What are the typical mistakes that you see founders make when it comes to Google ads?
- Should you be on all social media platforms or on just one?
- How should founders think about expectation and goal setting?
.... and many things more!
As always, do let me know if there is a burning question you have and I'll try to get it answered by an expert.
Until next week, keep blooming! 😊