It's Monday and we are back with a new episode of Had I Known.
Today, I'm chatting with Amalia Agathou, who has been working in the startup ecosystem for over a decade.
She has held roles at The Next Web, Dawn Capital, London College of Fashion and Havas Media. Today, she is an independent strategy and innovation consultant.
Amalia has worked across multiple countries and with vastly different stakeholders. One of the things that characterises her is that she is able to work with pretty much anyone and navigated quite a few challenging situations at work.
In this episode, we are chatting about the topic of dealing with difficult work relationships:
- What can you do when relationships turn sour?
- When should you work on improving the relationships and when should you call it quits?
- How can challenging situations be turned into something positive?
- Should you be working with people you are friends or family members?
- How do you hold a difficult conversation about a sensitive topic at work?
.... and many things more!
As always, do let me know if there is a burning question you have and I'll try to get it answered by an expert.
Until next week, keep blooming! 😊